Sunday, 12 December 2010

Unchangeable Constant LOVE

The truth is, people will hurt us.
The truth is, people will let us down.
The truth is, people will decieve us even when they have the best intentions.
People are people and we cannot rely on a person to be perfect.


My heart has been very bruised this weekend. But you know what? I am going to be ok. Infact, I am going to be more than ok. I am going to be great, I am going to be satisfied and fulfilled.
God is the most precious companion I could ever walk with.
His leadership is perfect.
He has led me with such compassion and love in these last couple of months.
He is so trustworthy. He can even transform a person's thinking. He has transformed mine.
His hand is the perfect size for me to hold.

I am learning what it REALLY means to say:
The Lord is MY shepherd, I shall NOT want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, beside the still waters.
He gives me drink, He restores my soul.
He really IS my Leader and during this sore weekend, I have been learning that I can trust Him more and more.
I reflect and I see His goodness, I see His guidance and I see His grace over me that has saved me from more heartache.

Truth is, I am whole in Him.
Truth is, He replaces my ashes with beauty.
Truth is, I can be peaceful deep within because He is with me on my journey of life and His plans are amazing for my future.

I rest.
I take shelter.
I let him cuddle me.
I drink tea with Him and I rest under His arms.

He says.
Ali, you are lovely.
Peace to you.

5 comments:

  1. I paused to say a prayer today
    Thoughts just flooded my mind,
    I prayed that God would visit you,
    And give you peace of mind.

    I thanked Him for the blessings
    He sends to me along the way,
    I prayed that He would bless you too
    in everything you do.

    I told God some have so many trials,
    And life seems such a up hill climb,
    I ask that He would send you strength,
    He is God, He is always on time.

    You are such an encouraging to me,
    How great to have a sister like you,
    I pray that angels will guard your life.

    Gods many blessings to you!

    Shalom sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!
    How lovely to receive your encouragement! :)
    You haven't left your name so I'm not sure what sister you are but nevertheless I am THANKFUL that you are encouraged and blessed. Thank you for your prayers.
    PEACE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Beauty!

    I know that you are beautiful, because Christ is and when i read your letters you remind me of Him, i hope that one day i will walk with Christ like that. I'ts like you really understand His Love for us! God really gave you a pure heart!

    Actually i got your Healing and Encouragement letter of a friend Jeremy ( also a friend of you)i've read it many times to encourage myself :)
    i read all your letters, hope you don't mind.
    (Sorry i should have asked you that before)

    I read that you also like to do zumba, me 2
    i love it :D and i love reading your letters, are you a writer? so not, maybe you should do that, i think you would be a very good one and i will certainly buy your books! ;)

    My name is Esme and iám from Holland :)
    What is your name? (weird to ask after i read your letters :P)

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esme! :)
    Thank you SO much for your kindness. You are yet another person God is using to confirm to me that I will write a book one day.
    I am not a writer and 2010 was the year I began to blog and write down some of my thoughts. This is very new to me but I truly appreciate your encouragement! Thank you!
    Please keep reading and share my writing if you think it will encourage anyone.
    Are you one Facebook?
    I'm glad you like Zumba too.
    PEACE and GOOD.
    Bless you. :)
    p.s My name is Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ali, ( i saw that name in your blogs, but i was not sure whether it is your whole name :) )
    Nice name! it means (highly exalted)
    Yeah you really have talend to write, touch and encourage people :)
    Something i really like, remember this!
    - Your talents are Gods gift to you. What you do with it, is your gift to God -
    I thank you for encouraging me :)
    Yes i will, thank you!
    Yes i have Facebook, my name is Esmeralda Hope, you can find me in the friends/list of Jeremy Holcombe :)
    Wish you Gods inspiration and sweetness.
    Bless you 2

    ReplyDelete