A day of cards, teddies and chocolates bought last minute.
And you adore me.
You couldn't care less about roses, red and fancy wrapping paper.
You simply want to gaze into my eyes and let me breathe in your love.
Nothing to me in this world is as beautiful as when you believe in me.
You are truly magnificent. My eyes are locked on you and my heart is captured.
I look at you and you FILL my gaze.Your eyes speak to me and I feel the volume of love in your heart.
The more I look at you, the more beautiful you become.
You blossom and flourish before my eyes.
The more I love you, the more lovely you are.
You were made to be loved by me.
My love. Will you come and be with me?
Will we cuddle up together and I can tell you of my heart.
Can we share quality time? No TV, no phone.
Just you and I.
I long to run with you. To hide in a tree.
Share with me the secrets of your heart.
I want to know the depths.
I want to be familar with all that you are.
I know you.
I know every hair on your head.
I am familar with every freckle on your face.
You delight me.
You are beautiful.
You are romantic because I AM ROMANCE.
I am pursuing you and sweeping you off your feet.
I am whispering my love to you.
My eyes are fixated on you.
Passion.



WAUWWWW and again as usual very beautiful, I don't like it, I LOVE IT :) It's so pure and you encourage me with every letter, thanks :)
ReplyDeleteand the part where you say " you are made to be loved by me"! I heard that many times this week, so really nice to also read it now again. And the romance part I thought about it very much lately :) thank you Ali, your're special :)
ps: Nice that you used that picture :)
ReplyDeleteEsmé