
You know my heart
You speak so clear
I love to listen
I should always come here
I run away
Try to hide
Do it myself?
Who am I to lie?
I love to love you
Lay on your chest
You stroke my hair
And wipe my tears
Your voice is soothing
None can compare
Your singing heals
My heart is soft
You stitch me up
Binding all my wounds
Applying the ointment
Never felt so good
Although it stings
You reassure
I believe you
I know it's true
More more more
Please hold my hand
I can't do it alone
I need you here
Lets walk along a pretty beach
We can talk
Or maybe dance
I'd build you a castle
You are my prince!
Rescue me now from myself
Isn't it sweet
You're always here
A moment without you?
I need never fear
I lay in bed
Blankets all cosy
Lie in with me
Cups of tea
Drink together
Chatter away
You love me
My Daddy loves me.
No comments:
Post a Comment