I have tons of shoes, designer clothes I never wear/wore, CD's, books, DVD's, bikinis, all sorts. I sorted them all out today and found out all the RRP prices and what I could potentially be looking at selling them for on Ebay.
Kinda exciting.
But I get easily bored so it took the whole day. I also took pictures of some things so tomorrow I can upload them and start selling. I hope it's simple and not complicated. I have a tendency (when things are more complicated than they need to be) to lose interest. So thank you Jesus for complete interest and that I'll get ENJOYMENT from selling my things and thank you for this opportunity to sell.
I watched a movie this evening called 'Paper Heart'. I enjoyed it. It was quirky and I liked the soundtrack. It was all about love.

I never watch regular 'love' movies but the quirkiness and akwardness of this one appeals to me. I think akwardness is real life and I can completely relate so that's why I liked it.
I also went to the store and bought a few things to busy myself while I continue to be jobless.
So I'm going to make Garlic and Rosemary Focaccia bread, Cheese and Onion bread (that one sounds a bit gross to me but It's worth a try) and also I'm going to experiment and try a Middle Eastern dessert. The packet is all in Arabic so hopefully I'm really good at following pictures.
The dessert is rice, cream, coconut, almond and pistachio! I think it sounds yummy so why not give it a try.
I would have liked more hugs today. Sometimes life is just silly without hugs. Not little pat pat hugs. Not one arm around you, the other doing something else kinda hugs. Not talking hugs. Not I can't wait to stop hugging you because I have SO much to do kind of hugs. Just a hug. A simple, holding, quiet, meaningful hug. Where you know you belong and if you want to stay there for a half hour, thats ok because the other person isn't going anywhere.
I don't want to ever go through my life without at least ONE meaningful hug a day. Although more than one is ALWAYS welcome.
After watching the movie I also have the urge to walk in a city. Having conversation and just walking and observing and laughing and seeing what things come infront of my path.
I like that kind of freedom. Nowhere to rush to. No deadlines or plans to make. No reservations at 6. Just being. Just walking. Just seeing what I find. Or 'we' as the case would be.
Maybe there could be a bike involved. Or even a motorbike. Just driving FEELING the world go past.

Bedtime now and I just ate a lot of sherbet. I got it at Stephanie's baby shower. Little baby bottles filled with sherbet and the teet bit is made from candy and you dip the candy in the sherbet. I ate too much and now my tongue feels like its a bit raw. You know that way? Similar to your tongue being burned on soup, but not.
Mum just brought me a crossword. I am officially a crossword geek.
I also booked tickets this evening to fly to Ireland on the 11th to see my family for the first time in 9 months. I'm really looking forward to it and know there will be an opportunity to do crosswords with granny and drink Earl Grey tea.
Goodnight world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment