Sunday, 25 April 2010

Honesty and Truth

Bring it back Ali
It's all about me my sweet bee
It's all about me, honey
Nothing else.
Don't take your eyes from mine
Don't even glance away
Flourish in my gaze


Be the fire in my heart
Be the wind in these sails
Be the reason that I live
Jesus, Jesus.

Be the centre
Jesus, be my vision





Daddy I'm sorry I'm not better at this
I'm sorry I keep trying to make everything in my own brain
Instead you say, sweet thing, I want you to let go.
I pray you would refine me in your love
Refine me in your love Daddy
Thank you for being pleased with me, just as I am
Papa I adore you

Your love is a mountain firm beneath my feet

I breathe in life, truth and enabling grace
I breathe out hopelessness and powerlessness

I don't pretend to understand the mystery of why you love me
My only desire is to be with you, to be in your presence
I belong in your presence
Let me live my life in your presence
One thing I would love, is to live my life in your presence

I give you my distractions
I give you my fears
I give you my doubts
I give you my weights
I give you my dreams
I give you all of me
I give you all of me














Teach me how to think and teach me to choose LIFE.
The Spirit of the Lord has spoken to me today. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment