Monday, 8 March 2010

The Awakening

This evening I am in awe.
I went to the Glasgow Prophetic Centre for a 'Prophetic Check-Up'. People who are gifted in the prophetic lead this and I was in a room with 3 lovely people who were going to pray over me and recieve words from the Lord to speak over me.


It was beautiful.
It was healing.
It was RIGHT.
It was God's perfect timing.
It brought everything together that God has been speaking and doing in my life so far, it pulled the chords of the drawstring bag.
It was rich and full.
It was tears.
It was joy.
It was freedom.
It was oolour and light.
It was music and dance.
It was power and rope ladders.
It was enabling and encouraging.
It was true and deep.
It was gentle yet strong.
It was my Daddy.
MY big brother.
My best friend.
MY love.
My lover.
My everything.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
You see me.
You see more than I see.
I want your eyes to be my mirror.
I want your eyes, to reveal who I am.
I am your delight.
You are awakening beauty inside, Lord with your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment