Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Oh Kingdom - You are beautiful

This morning I wakened with an expectant feeling inside.
Something is different today, I think things will become clearer today.
I got some cereal and tea, caught up with emails and suchlike then got onto making my wee shop again on Ebay. It's so freeing selling my things.

I then remembered my friend Benji, he is in Malaysia just living with Jesus and blessing people and he said I could call him sometime. Today was the day! We both sat with our cups of tea on opposite sides of the world, 8 hours apart, chatting away. Papa was completely present in our conversation and as I get revelation from talking, I got alot of revelation today! I was also so deeply encouraged by Benji. He is such a faithful man who has nothing. He just lives with Jesus and trusts him for literally everything. I miss the freedom having nothing can bring.

Today I was really thinking about leaving Scotland. Not anytime in the next week or anything, but soon all the same. I thought about my hearts desire to wander with purpose with Jesus. To bless, to live in community, for companionship and encouragement, for singing, for hugging, for sharing cups of tea, for walks, for collecting leaves, for bare foot wandering. I miss all of these things so much.
You see, it suddenly isn't scary to spend my savings on a ticket anymore when I remember that Jesus IS my savings.

The power in taking a stand and going.
The freedom of going wherever He calls me.
He IS my savings
He IS my everything
He will look after me and never fails to. He has never once let me down and never once left me hanging, why would he begin now?
I love wearing my life on my back.

Our cup can overflow with the goodness of God. He will provide for our NEEDS, basic things like food, water and shelter and on TOP of that, He will give us our wants as well. (Within reason of course) But God loves to go OVER and ABOVE what we think He will give us. He is a good Father who loves to be with His children.
Speak His Kingdom into existence. Speak His blessing into existence.
Abba Father, Daddy, Papa

I was reminded that investing in good Godly friendships builds the Kingdom and the body of Christ and builds unity of spirit and mind and hearts. It doesnt matter that they are far away from me. If I feel I should go, GO!
It produces fruit and encouragement and truth, providing accountability and love all around. It invites others to be part of it because it’s selfless and loving and transparent. Its ugly but oh so beautiful. The foundation is LOVE. God is LOVE. Therefore GOD is the foundation.

That is why if we feel we should GO and invest, then indeed, we should GO and invest. We should build, be the building blocks. Everything of this WORLD will fall away after all. That includes banks, saving, loans, investments, shares.
My parents learned the hard way with that when all of my wedding fund was lost because it was caught up in shares.
The things of this world will fall away. But Gods love and truth will stand forever.
Lets build
I long for that future community. My heart is built for community.
Like picnics on a sunny day :)

The truth is, as hard as it is to feel alone during this season of my life. To feel a sense of isolation. It is a PRECIOUS time for me. This time alone with God I will never get back. This is vital before I am back in companionship and community, this time is what I need so that I can learn from the ‘Master of relationships’. So then I can lead out in LOVE with the love I have experienced alone with God, with the depth and truth having learned from the best. I am learning to savour this time.
It’s not isolation, it is building my love story with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment