skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, 28 March 2010
I choose to be Thankful
I am thankful today.
Thankful that my Papa knows best. That His heart is so for me. That He loves to take my hand and run with me. That He adores cuddling me. That He is my safe Haven.
My Papa is good and looks after me.
Your daughter is grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Among the Wildflowers
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(48)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(13)
▼
March
(19)
The Travelling Heart of Ali Jayne
Jesus, your character makes me LAUGH!
I choose to be Thankful
Adventure Awaits Me!
Divine Appointments = Oh So Blessed
Redeeming & Rescuing, I love Him!
I get out of all your boxes
Genesis
The day of LOVE
Today was Saturday.....
The Fight
I'm home :)
Three days in the life of Ali
The Awakening
We are River Babies! TRUTH!
The Romance
Oh Kingdom - You are beautiful
I found my new toothbrush that I lost.......
I Like Crosswords
►
February
(6)
About Me
Wildflower
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment